At collectAI we reinvent how companies communicate with their customers during the accounts receivables management. We put the customer in the center of the accounts receivables process and offer digital communication channels and payment solutions in order to improve the invoicing, dunning and debt collection process. Together with high automation and deep learning algorithms we believe, that the customer experience can be improved fundamentally.
About the Job
We are looking for a data engineer to join our agile, product-oriented and self-organized team in order to grow our analytics engine. As one of our core features, you will design, implement, test and operate the entire pipeline supporting the decision engine of our collection process. You will work closely with our Data Scientists and Engineers to integrate within our main product.
- You should have experience with Python, Node.js and Data warehouses. You bring in knowledge about web and backend architectures.
- You have interest in working within a Data Science team for a dynamic, research driven startup.
- You have a basic understanding of machine learning and analytics, DevOps as well as micro services architectures.
- You are a solid communicator, have an agile working style and have fluent english skills.
- You join an international, passionate and motivated team
- Experienced management on both the tech and business side
- You have a perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- You work in a nice office located in the center of Hamburg
- You get a fair compensation package
- Sufficient funding and corporate resources
- Corporate benefits (e.g. gym membership discounts, 15% shopping discount at Otto.de)