(Senior) Node.js Developer
collectAI provides digitised, AI-based collection services to manage account receivables. Covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing, dunning to debt collection it helps clients balancing between collection rates, costs and customer retention. With this, collectAI fundamentally improves the customer experience, putting the needs and behaviour of the end consumer to the centre of the service. It uses digital communication channels and payment solutions to innovate and digitise the invoicing, reminder mechanism and debt collection process. collectAI, founded in 2016, is part of Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group.
About the Job
We are looking for software product creators which are passionated to join an agile and international team. As a software developer you are working in an agile, multi-cultural, product-oriented and self-organizing team. Together with your team you are responsible for coding, testing and operating node.js based services. You like to work in pairs and to help the team improving constantly.
- You have 3 or more years of experience in development using modern stacks, framewoks and latest technologies
- You can deal with time management and task priotizing
- You have an understanding of the customer’s perspective
- You bring team player ability
- You are fluent in English, any further languages are appreciated.
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, The Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket
- German class at no charge
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English for the attention of Sebastian Hoop.